When you hire a family law lawyer, you are looking for a partnership with someone who understands your needs and desires when it comes to some of the most sensitive and important decisions of your life. Decisions related to your family, whether it’s related to divorce, spousal support, or child custody, can have long lasting financial and emotional effects on your life. Investing your time and money in a family law attorney who is looking out for your best interests and is committed to achieving your goals is one of the best ways to get through stressful situations related to family law. At Coastal Law, we are dedicated to providing you with legal counsel that will result in the best outcome for you. If you are in need of a family law attorney, read below to see how Coastal Law can help you.
What Practice Areas of Family Law Do We Handle?
Family law is an incredibly broad area of practice, and not many lawyers can handle the intricacies and complexities required by all the areas under family law. At Coastal Law, we are highly skilled in handling family law cases ranging from domestic abuse to prenuptial agreements and beyond. Listed below are some examples of the types of family law cases we handle:
- Adoption: We help guide the process of adoption whether it be assisting with filing forms or representing you during court proceedings
- Child Custody: We can help handle child custody cases within divorce proceedings or separate trials and ensure that your child’s best interests are taken into account
- Child Support: We offer legal counsel for any parent or legal guardian seeking child support and assist in calculating child support, modifying current child support, etc.
- Marriage Dissolution: We are here to offer support in any decisions related to marriage dissolution including division of assets, incomes, alimony, and more
- Divorce: We provide legal counsel for individuals during divorce proceedings and help manage important decisions throughout the process
- Domestic Violence: We are committed to seeking justice for you after you have suffered violence at the hands of your partner or spouse
- Paternal Rights: We understand that fathers play integral roles in their childrens’ lives and offer counsel to help make sure your rights as a father are protected
- Paternity: We offer legal services that help establish paternity and protect your rights as a father and ensure you play a part in the lives of your child or children
- Prenuptial Agreements: As you enter into marriage, we help you and your partner consider the legal and financial intricacies of a prenuptial agreement in the case you split.
- Spousal Support: No matter what side of the split you are one, we offer support to ensure that your best interests are represented in a spousal support case
If You Are In Need of a Family Law Attorney, Speak With Us Today.
No matter what facet of family law you are dealing with, it is likely one of the hardest times of your life. It can be challenging to find a balance between your best interest and the best interest of your children, and at Coastal Law we are committed to helping you find that balance. No matter what your individual circumstances are, we have an empathetic and understanding approach to representing you during family law proceedings. Family law means different things to different people, but whatever your case may be, we are here to help. If you are in need of a family law attorney, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (251) 202-3927 for a free consultation.